Christmas Photoshoot Gift Voucher
I eagerly await the John Lewis advert every year and add the beautiful song to my Christmas Chillout Spotify playlist. This year, they have Elton John going back in time to the Christmas he got his first piano, while singing "my gift is my song...".
Their theme is giving a gift that will be cherished and create memories to last a lifetime. Unlike John Lewis, we can't sell you a piano (who knew they even sold pianos!) and only Elton can get away with giving a song as a gift!
But we can offer a gift solution that is meaningful, thoughtful and won't get regifted next year...
For £150 you can treat a loved one or family to a photoshoot. For this they will get:
- 1 to 1.5 hours photography time in our relaxed, fun style
- at a location of their choice (within 1 hour travelling radius of LLG headquarters - further afield can be negotiated)
- for an occasion of their choice (a birthday, a family walk, a christening, etc)
- 30+ high resolution, professionally edited digital images free to download at no extra cost
- a personal, password protected online gallery that they can share with family and friends
- options to print high quality photographs that will last over a hundred years without fading
- options to purchase canvases, albums etc.
...even the gift voucher is a gift that keeps giving! We print your personalised message to your loved one on plantable seed paper so when they have arranged their shoot, they can give the bees something to buzz about!
Let someone know how wonderful life is, now they're in the world (thanks Elton!)